baharsahin

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    baharsahin
    Participant

I got the point now, thank you !

in reply to: Reading bits #4518
    baharsahin
    Participant

I changed according to your advice : https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd5nljc5koxudz3/input%20channels.JPG?dl=0

But the results are still wrong.

I did not understand, why I dont need formula for channel 434. I want to assign the 8th bit of register 1001 to channel 434. and 9th bit of register 1001 to channel 435… continues likes this.

in reply to: Reading bits #4506
    baharsahin
    Participant

here is a screenshot of my input channel settings:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd5nljc5koxudz3/input%20channels.JPG?dl=0

in reply to: Reading bits #4442
    baharsahin
    Participant

For example I have 2 registers for my digital inputs (1001-1002).
    and their signal numbers are 354 and 355.

I have digital inputs at input registers from 423 to 448 ( they are in order). They all have different signal numbers.
    I selected channel type of the first digital input as discrete and the rest of them as calculated discrete. In this case, I can JUST read the value of register 1001’s 0th bit. The rest is not correct.

When we add an element group to read registers, they have 1 unique signal number.
    Then when I create input channels, I am creating 16 input channels to read 16 different bits of 1 register. Then how should I bound them?? It is reading just one bit of it.

In communicator I can see that the register is just bound to one input channel but I want to give it to 16 input registers. How this is possible?

in reply to: Reading bits #4438
    baharsahin
    Participant

Okey if I use discrete for the first channel then I will use calculated discrete for the followings.

how does the software understand the queue, from channel numbers or from signal numbers? And What if the channel numbers of these are not sequential ? Is this a problem?

in reply to: Slow communication speed #4341
    baharsahin
    Participant

Hi,

It turned out that my device cannot reply more than 50 requests at once. Thats why I made my groups with 50 elements.
    Also I read the 16 bits register with holding registers function once and assigned the same register to 16 input channels with different names and by using formula, I got 16 different bits of that register and assigned them accordingly to the input channels. Now the speed is OK.
    Thank you very much for your help!

in reply to: Slow communication speed #4334
    baharsahin
    Participant

I will change the translate table and my input channels accordingly and check the speed again

in reply to: Slow communication speed #4325
    baharsahin
    Participant

I have some registers that have different parameters on each bit. For example 1001 (holding register) has 16 bits and each is a different parameter. Since I could not enter an address like 1001.08 to the address part, I am reading this register 16 times with different register names and then I am entering a formula on input channels part.

If I can read this register once and create 16 different parameters with different names, it may be faster. Will doing this configuration affect and How can I do this?

in reply to: Slow communication speed #4320
    baharsahin
    Participant

I guess it is not reading 480 parameters at once because all these 480 parameters are seperated in different Element Groups. I have 1 element group with 46 parameters, the others have parameters less than that.

in reply to: Slow communication speed #4318
    baharsahin
    Participant

Could you please explain this in more detail : To set the settings property is an extraordinary interview after sending the command.

All possible parameters are in an element group. So, I think they are being polled together?

Is there any other way to change poll method to group?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)