zippoSlo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Unable to send command from toggle via web interface #4250
    zippoSlo
    Participant

The question in one sentence: How to setup the output channel to connect a toggle on the web to a coil in ModBus?

On the communicator the ModBus command is working (tested on commands tab), so configuration here is OK.

in reply to: Unable to send command from toggle via web interface #4248
    zippoSlo
    Participant

Thank you for the tip about the command, but since is a toggle switch, what should be the command parameters. I don’t know how to setup the output channel for the ModBus, do you have any example? The output channel is linket to the toggle switch.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by zippoSlo.
    in reply to: Unable to send command from toggle via web interface #4237
    zippoSlo
    Participant

Looking at the source code I have a suspect that the problem lies in ScadaServerSvc, MainLogic.cs, procedure

public void ProcCommand(CtrlCnl ctrlCnl, Command cmd, int userID, out bool passToClients)

The variable passToClients could be false at the end of the procedure, but I still can’t understand all the code (I downloaded it an hour ago).

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by zippoSlo.
    in reply to: Unable to send command from toggle via web interface #4236
    zippoSlo
    Participant

I would use this occasion to suggest a feature – resizable windows. I think that looking in the application log would be much easier if I could maximize the window.

I I would like to change a little bit the user interfaces and thus contribute – is there any guideline on how to partecipate in to Rapid SCADA? I should create a separate branch?

A would also say that you’re doing a great job, Rapid SCADA is great. I can’t wait to implement it in real environment (we are testing right now). We wil certanly get some of the plugins. Is there a catalog about all the plugins? Iv seen a list in the documentation, but I think there are more plugins (I fount at least one more in the forums – gauges).

in reply to: Unable to send command from toggle via web interface #4235
    zippoSlo
    Participant

Hi!

Communication log: in the communication log there is no entry about this command (I also checked detailed log).

Application log on web server:
    2018-09-12 17:36:34 <CCNSCADADEV><SYSTEM><ACT> Command 0x06 (command) is received from the client 127.0.0.1
    2018-09-12 17:36:34 <CCNSCADADEV><SYSTEM><ACT> Command: out channel = 1, user ID = 11
    2018-09-12 17:36:34 <CCNSCADADEV><SYSTEM><ACT> Command is canceled

Why the command is cancelled?

in reply to: OPC Server Connection – E_NETWORK_ERROR #4212
    zippoSlo
    Participant

I switched to ModBus and it works. Having still some problems, but in 2 days I managed to make it work 🙂

It seems ModBus is a good solution for our purposes.

in reply to: OPC Server Connection – E_NETWORK_ERROR #4203
    zippoSlo
    Participant

I will contact the OPC server manufacturer and ask about UA and the will to solve the problem together.

in reply to: OPC Server Connection – E_NETWORK_ERROR #4198
    zippoSlo
    Participant

Hi!

I have a similar issue connecting to CyBro OPC 3.0.6 server.

I can’t connect with Rapid SCADA (E_NETWORK_ERROR). I also tried the test client you provided and it hangs during connection (after I select an OPC server from the list and click Connect). But I can connect with the Matrikon OPC Explorer 5.1.3.0 and works fine.

Running all on same machine.

Help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)