AAllaby

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Problem With dashboard #5365
    AAllaby
    Participant

Can you explain the view ID’s? When I change it to 5 (from 3) it works?

in reply to: Problem With dashboard #5358
    AAllaby
    Participant

Is that what you were looking for?

in reply to: Problem With dashboard #5351
    AAllaby
    Participant

view-source:http://172.17.2.32/Scada/plugins/ChartPro/ChartPro.aspx?cnlNums=101&viewIDs=3&&period=-2

<html xmlns=”http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml”&gt;
    <head><meta charset=”utf-8″ /><meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1″ /><title>
    Application Error – Rapid SCADA
    </title><link href=”../../images/favicon.ico” rel=”shortcut icon” type=”image/x-icon” /><link href=”../../lib/open-sans/css/open-sans.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” /><link href=”../../css/error.min.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”../../lib/jquery/jquery.min.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”../../js/error.js”></script>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div id=”divHeader” class=”plain-header”>Rapid SCADA</div>
    <div id=”divContent”>
    <h1><span id=”lblTitle”>Application Error</span></h1>
    <div class=”error”><span id=”lblErrMsg”>An application error occurred. If it repeats often, please contact the support.</span></div>
    <div class=”error”><span id=”lblErrDetailsCaption”>Details:</span><br />
    <span id=”lblErrDetails”>Insufficient rights.</span></div>
    </div>
    </body>
    </html>

in reply to: Problem With dashboard #5347
    AAllaby
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, I am having the same issue. I have custom roles setup and they do not have sufficient rights for opening charts or current data within dashboards. Everything else on their accounts works perfect except dashboards, is there a way to assign specific views to these accounts? All my user accounts have specific rights so I cannot use the generic roles (Admin, guest, etc.) Thank you.

in reply to: Extra Scheme Components Plugin #5321
    AAllaby
    Participant

Nevermind I fixed it, just needed to clear the browser cache.

in reply to: Extra Scheme Components Plugin #5320
    AAllaby
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, I will email you the pictures. I cannot give access to my test server as it is on a secure network. Thank you.

in reply to: Extra Scheme Components Plugin #5294
    AAllaby
    Participant

I am having an issue with the extra scheme components not loading properly on the Webstation (5.0.7.0). I updated all components of Rapid SCADA to the newest versions today to be able to use the extra scheme components (gauge, level bar) as they were not supported in the previous version of Webstation I was running. When I open the Webstation in Firefox (how I typically use it) everything works except the new components, they show up but the pointer on the gauge is not there and the level indication on the bar is not there. I tried opening the Webstation in Chrome and everything seems to work fine, although Chrome is not an option for our company PC’s so I need to find a fix for Firefox. Any ideas? Thank you.

in reply to: OPC Server Connection – E_NETWORK_ERROR #3472
    AAllaby
    Participant

Yes I have.

in reply to: OPC Server Connection – E_NETWORK_ERROR #3467
    AAllaby
    Participant

Utility does not work, it gives the same error. The E_NETWORK_ERROR occurs while attempting to connect to the server, one thing to note with the Delta V OPC server is that you install a program called OPC remote on the client device which has a service that runs through a remote machine (OPC server) and that is how you access the data. I have multiple third party clients connected through this server already it just seems like this one does not connect.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)