anunia

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: KpMQTT and Thingsboard #3063
    anunia
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, you are right, I did contact the author so I will to publish the solution here later.

in reply to: MQTT driver publish comma decimal point #3059
    anunia
    Participant

Hi kumajaya, did you get Rapid Scada and Thingsboard working together? I am trying to get it working but with no success :(.
    At the moment I just build the KpMQTT.dll, added the KP to Rapid and did create a config file for MQTT Comm Line

ScadaCommSvcConfig.xml line

<!--Line 6-->
        <CommLine active="true" bind="true" number="6" name="MQTT">
          <CommChannel type="" />
          <LineParams>
            <Param name="ReqTriesCnt" value="3" descr="Device request retries count on error" />
            <Param name="CycleDelay" value="0" descr="Delay after request cycle, ms" />
            <Param name="CmdEnabled" value="true" descr="Commands enabled" />
            <Param name="ReqAfterCmd" value="false" descr="Request device after command" />
            <Param name="DetailedLog" value="true" descr="Write detailed information to the log" />
          </LineParams>
          <CustomParams />
          <ReqSequence>
            <KP active="true" bind="false" number="61" name="Test MQTT" dll="KpMQTT.dll" address="0" callNum="" timeout="0" delay="200" time="00:00:00" period="00:00:00" cmdLine="KpMQTT_Config.xml" />
          </ReqSequence>
        </CommLine>

KpMQTT_Config.xml file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <DevTemplate>
      <MqttParams Hostname="127.0.0.1" ClientID="KpMQTTrs" Port="1883" UserName="" Password=""/>
      <RapSrvCnf ServerHost="127.0.0.1" ServerPort="10000" ServerUser="ScadaComm" ServerPwd="12345"/>
      <MqttSubTopics>
      	<Topic TopicName="/input/600" QosLevel="0" NumCnl="600"/>
      	<Topic TopicName="/input/601" QosLevel="0" NumCnl="601"/>
      </MqttSubTopics>
    </DevTemplate>

Also, I did create the comm line, device and channels on SCADA-Administrator but I cannot communicate both systems. Could you give me some advice about what am I doing wrong or what do I need to add please?
    I guess I am missing the channel mapping between Rapid Scada and Thingsboard device (telemetry data)

Thank you in advance!

in reply to: Chart dataset #3057
    anunia
    Participant

Hi there, I haven´t problems with Chart refresh but I did use just a couple of channels, don’t know with a lot of channels.
    If you are talking about writing period (2 secs), in my case is enough but, sometimes, is necessary a lower period and is a good idea/practice the use of a ‘tick’ variable on every channel then you can select which one save and when, also less than 1 second is a common option in scadas.

Hope you can apply this changes on future versions, I know you have a lot of work with this project but you are on the right way 🙂

in reply to: Chart dataset #3052
    anunia
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, thank you so much! You were right, the points were there but I was confused about it because the popup time label on chart just changes every minute. I did try with a Chart Pro demo license and after a zoom in I did verify the dataset was there (I did see the points).

Finally, I did set the gap to 5 seconds (something diffrente to 1 sec) then I got a curve, better than a cloud of points, and I modified the minStep constant in chart.js to 1 minute (1/60) so I can get more detail in X axis in case of a zoom in.

Thank you again!
    Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)